In the News
CRDVSI Training Schedule
September 12, 2012
The Consumer Rights for Domestic Violence Survivors Initiative has a line-up of exciting new web seminars for 2012 and 2013. Mark your calendars and watch for registration announcements from the CRDVSI listserv!
- October 3, 2012: Credit law and advocacy. Faculty: Laura Russell (Legal Aid Society, Bronx Neighborhood Office) and Persis Yu (National Consumer Law Center)
- November 7, 2012: Federal tax advocacy. Faculty: Susan Morganstern (Legal Aid Society of Cleveland)
- January 23, 2013: Foreclosure and eviction defense. Faculty: Karen Tjapkes (Legal Aid of Western Michigan)
- March 27, 2013: Prioritizing debt and debt collection defense. Faculty: Fred Corbit (Northwest Justice Project)
- May 2013: Educational access for survivors and their children.